There is a feeling, make me feel to write blog, my last blog written about 5years ago.
Read some friends' blogs, recalled that blog is a way for me to express myself.
For me, at the most time, I only share my happy stories and experience to my friends, I will keep the sadness in my deep heart and I digest myself. I don't want my sadness to affect my friends, I want bring happiness and happy moment to my friends. So I decided to write blog again just express myself no matter happy or unhappy.
BLOG, is an art, an art to tell what about me and what I would like to share.
First blog, let's do some introduction.
My name is Ben, a short guy with mature looking.
Share some my great achievement.
Good in table tennis,
Reasonable way of speaking (有人说我讲“鸟话”,往往这些所谓的“鸟话”都是简单的人意想不到的话)
2nd primary 6 in PaYai school
Silver in NYP Mechatronics Engineering
CCA achievement in different major
I cherish what I have,
I fight what I don't have,
I love my family,
I did something great that you may not know,
I dare to challenge something new,
I experience much things that you didn't know,
I want to overcome my weaknesses,
I willing accept the facts,
I analyze clearly as my advantage,
I keep walking in my life,
I have the dreams,
I believe in belief,
I have my targets,
I plan for my future,
I want my parents to live better,
I want to be special!
My life, just like a book, it is colourful, bitter and sweet, all inside.
You may be recorded in the past few pages in my book,
You may in the current page,
You may appear in next new pages,
No matter where you are,
Past, present or future,
It is all about my life that I enjoy.
It is not about empty talk, all can be proven by action.
I believe, time can tell !
1st post :)
ReplyDeletejiayou~~~