Wednesday, 27 July 2011

First book I ever read in my life

I am the one who not really interested in studying, I am just aiming for a degree to get a better chance in social to survive. Other than school's exam materials, I don't even read any other books, no novels, no story books, no comics. For the past of me, no exam, no books.

There is a book, first book in my life, it give me the inspiration and passion. It changes my mind, knowledge is power. I able to finish it in one week time just few hours a day to read it, it is really, unbelievable, I did it !
I get the idea of finance, the idea of surviving in social, the idea of being the real man, the idea of live for own, the idea of thinking, the idea of opportunities, the idea of dreams, and most important one is the idea of getting RICH.

I am the one who don't like to follow the crowd, I want to be special, I want to be outstanding.
I do most people not dare to do, I see most people can't see, I know people may not know.
I have my dreams, I dare to say I have the dreams, not only empty talk like most people doing, I want to achieve it with proper action with my passion.
The powerful weapon I have is my MIND.

I still remember, when I was in secondary school, I did asked myself, "Why I have to study?". I got the answer for myself, "I study, for my knowledge, and most important thing is I want to earn money, I want to be RICH!"

Yes, I have my plans.
I believe, with my action on my plans, I can make it one day!
Fear, I want to beat the fear inside my deep heart!
Fearless can only bring me to succeed.
I believe, success always follow failure.
Failure inspires winner, failure beats loser.

I keep telling myself, "Instead of keep complaining this and that, why not save the efforts and think of better solutions and answers."

I can have thousand of excuses to give up, but I choose to have one reason to keep walking and never give up. The reason is my dream.
Nothing can stop me to have my dreams, I am who I am, I know what I want, and I do what I should do.

After so many years I living in the Earth, I found that, the biggest enemy in the life, is not those surrounding me but it is me, myself.
People who end up to be failed, they are not losing to others but themselves.
They told themselves, "I can't do it", actually they never try before saying this out.
They told themselves, "I don't want this", actually they want but they not dare to admit.
They told themselves, "I am good enough", actually they are finding excuses to avoid something.
They told themselves, "I don't need it", actually they are not able to get it and say so.
They told themselves, "I don't want to face it", actually they hide themselves, just like turtle hides its head and think nothing happen.

I am human, I admit that I have the fear, but I dare to challenge myself, to overcome the fear.
Avoiding is not the solution, facing is the solution.
No one plan to fail, just fail to plan.

Attitude is the main factor to decide to be fail or to be succeed.

I saw people with attitudes, lack of confidence, lots of fear, bunch of complains, irresponsible, lots of excuses, not willing to listen others, no reflection in themselves, doubts in themselves, and many other negative elements.
I also saw people with passion, hardwork, dreams, perseverance, tough life, great life, willing to listen to others, willing to sacrifice those positive thinking mindset.

Attitude, can decide one's life.

Everyone wishes to go paradise, no one willing to go the hell, but, if the one never die, how the one go paradise?

The first book I ever read, Rich Dad, Poor Dad, I found what I want inside.
It is not too late to change oneself, it just the one willing to change oneself or not.

I willing to share with my friends, and I willing to listen to yours too.

Everything about me, time can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment